Sunday, May 13, 2012

Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Rose Lipstick in Apricot Nectar Rose

 Just a swatch post today of a lipstick that I often use in an everyday basis.
I was supposed to write some reviews but preparing our surprise for my mom this Mother's day consumed too much of my time. :P

So anyway, I like using this lippie because it leaves my lips looking fresh!
It's the...

 Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Rose Lipstick in Apricot Nectar Rose

I like the black packaging of the lipstick now. It looks more classy.

Here's the details at the bottom of the tube.

And a close up of the lippie


and finally, pictures of my bare lips and when the lippie is applied.


I love the peachy-pink shade of it. It looks young, fun and simple. It smells really nice too! And when it says it's ultra moisture rich, it's so true! It doesn't dry my lips! Can even pass as a lip balm! But it's staying power is just so-so. Have to reapply after a couple of hours or after eating and such.


That's all. I have to get back to celebrating mother's day.

A Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there! :D




Cheers!
DAWN

5 comments:

  1. I have this too! Love it! Kinda reminds me of Maybelline Angel Rose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a nice lippie from Avon! :D I honestly haven't tried any lip products from Avon yet, but i'll make sure to get a moisturizing one really soon.. ^^ Btw, happy mother's day to your mom sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love peach tone lippies!! The shade is really pretty ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  4. very wearable siya everyday. i wanna try yung new lippies ng avon yung may gel-like thingy... interesting kasi... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janine - really? I havent tried much maybelline lipsticks e.

    Sumi - Thanks! I love their lip products! It is a must try!

    Janet - Thanks! I love peach too!

    Gellie - I'm not aware of their new ones eh. Tell me how it is when you get one ha! :)

    ReplyDelete