Monday, September 16, 2019

Unicorn Glow Highlighter by S.F.R Color

Hey babes!

It has been a long time since I posted something. I've just been busy and taking care of personal stuff. But I have no intentions to stop blogging! More beauty and skincare posts will be uploaded, but it might not be as frequent. :)

So to make my return brighter, here's a swatch post of a highlighter AND it's sort of a rainbow highlighter! ;)

Unicorn Glow Highlighter by S.F.R Color



I stumbled on this while browsing BeautyMNL and got interested to try it out. It was during the time when unicorn shades and prismatic shades were so popular. This particular one was affordable at PhP 199.00 so I thought, "why not?" and put it in the cart. Haha!

I tried looking for it in BeautyMNL's website for the product info, but it's not available there anymore. So let's just settle with the labels underneath the compact:



I love using highlighters because it just adds the extra glow to the skin. I like to think that my skin is neutral-warm, so it can still work on warm and cool tones. Having a combination of the colors you see above doesn't make me doubt if it will look good. I actually love my blue highlighter from Zoeva.


I actually like the colors a lot. I got really excited when I saw it. I just feel like it's gonna look so good. Haha!

Anyway, let's head on over to the review.

Packaging is very simple. It's just a square plastic compact with a transparent top so you can see the multi-colored highlighter. 


The main design is the highlighter itself with the floral embossed outline.


Once I opened it, I saw that it has chunky glitters. Though I love chunky glitters on my eyeshadows, I do not so much on my face.


Here's the swatch of each color

And here it is when swirled together

It creates this light silver glow when mixed together. I really like it. I just wish the chunky glitters was toned down a bit.


When worn, I get this look. I do like it. It gives me that ethereal glow. Careful with the chunks tho because it can go all over the face. 

Anyway, to summarize, I like the shades and the color it creates when swirled together. I also like how affordable it is. However, I am not a fan of the chunky glitters and I guess it's not really easy to find it unless you shop online.

And I guess that's all for this post. Let me know what you think of this highlighter! Do you have other rainbow highlighters you'd like me to try?


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment