Wednesday, February 07, 2024

NYX Lid Lingerie Eye Tint in Sweet Cloud and Rose Pearl

Hey lovelies!

Just sharing a short swatch post today!

I got these two liquid eye tints from a classic, affordable makeup brand, NYX!

NYX Lid Lingerie Eye Tint in Sweet Cloud and Rose Pearl



I've actually had these for a while. I got them because I do like a nice nude-peachy pink liquid eyeshadows.


I didn't know if the product was any good when I got it but it was affordable so I did. Right now I think it's less than $10 and you can catch it on sale on their website or stores like Walmart every now and then.


It is in a clear tube where you can easily see the shade and it comes with a doe-foot applicator.


The product has a solid, creamy texture with a shimmery-pearl finish.


These are the swatches. Sweet cloud on the left and Rose Pearl on the right.


Sweet Cloud is just a slightly darker and warmer compared to Rose Pearl but the shades are just toooooooo similar actually. I kinda wished I got a different shade just so I can switch up the looks I can make every now and then.


When blended they look the same. LOL

I do think the finish is really good. I do advise that you still use a primer for better color and staying power. I personally dust a bit of translucent setting powder too to prolong wear time.

And that's the swatches! <3


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment