Monday, June 19, 2017

StudioMakeup Soft Blend Blush in Apricot

Hello loves!

Peach is LOVE! I don't think I'll never get tired of it. When it comes to makeup, I like my blushes in the shade of peach or anywhere near that color. One of my favorite to use lately is the... 

StudioMakeup Soft Blend Blush in Apricot

I bought this at Beauty Bar on sale for PhP 347.50 from its original price of PhP 695.00.


Info from the website:

Soft Blend Blush is a silky-smooth highly pigmented blush that glides on smoothly to add long-wearing natural looking color and contour.
APPLICATION TIP

Using the Pro Powder Brush, apply blush color to the apple of the cheeks and blend toward the hairline.

Contains Carmine as a Color Additive. Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Iron Oxides CI 77491 / CI 77492 / CI 77499, Red 6 CI 15850, Red 7 Lake CI 15850:1, Carmine CI 75470, Red 30 Lake CI 73360.


I've actually blogged about another blush from the same brand—Petal. It's available in eight shades.

And as I've mentioned in that post, I like the packaging. It's simple and classy. I like that you see the shade because of the clear plastic container.


I love the warm peach shade and that it's so light. When I wear it, it gives a warm, sweet glow to my cheeks.


It's not very powdery and it's smooth. A little pigment goes a long way so better be careful when applying. The good thing about this is that it's a soft shade so even with a lot of pigment, it wouldn't look too harsh. I guess this would be an issue on darker shades.



Love the color and the finish on my cheeks. I like wearing it on pinkish nude lipsticks and winged eyeliners!

What do you think?


Cheers,
DAWN



No comments:

Post a Comment