Saturday, September 01, 2012

Luxury Fragrance Haul!! ♥

 Hey guys!

My sense of smell is so pampered with all of these new items we bought...

A few days ago, I got this invitation from Emily...


So yesterday I went to a One Day Sale where I can buy Luxury Fragrances with 50% up to 70% off! I was with my bro (he wanted to buy some for himself because he just ran out and he is actually the fragrance junkee among the sibs) and my mom (cuz she has the money! Hooraah!).

Took us a while to get to the place. The location was pretty easy to find (we don't go to Pasig much), the hard part was the heavy traffic. It was the last Friday of the month (Yayy!! Payday!!) and we went around 4pm. So it took us about an hour or more to arrive. :P

Anyway, Emily was there and she even introduced me to Sydney. We talked about the Nippon makeup tools and how their products were used in different workshops. She also showed me some of their items such as their makeup removers which I am very interested to try out!




Back to the fragrances part, the whole studio was filled with perfumes from luxury brands!
I saw some that I am already familiar with and some that I've been wanting to try out! The people there were so nice to guide us throughout our shopping. They were so patient in telling us the prices over and over since we kept asking because we couldn't decide which to take. Haha!

I was shocked with how much each bottle is worth! They are even cheaper than those in Ebay! Haha! We took advantage of these and brought home 8 items!

All these amounted to Php14,100.00 only.

Eau de Lacoste Blanc for P1.8k

 Bvlgari Aqua Toniq - P2.3k

Aura by Swarovski Collection Mariage - Php1.2k

Salvatorre Ferragamo Incanto Dream - Php1.7k

Clinique Happy (For my sis) - Php2.4k

Ralph Lauren Polo Blue - Php2.6k

United Colors of Benetton Cold - Php600

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Set - Php1.5k

So much huge discounts, huh? 
Mommy is so generous that day...
I wish it wasn't just a one day event. I hope I get an invite like this again but next time it will be on makeup! Weeeeee!




Cheers!
DAWN

4 comments:

  1. Whoaaaaaa!~ Super like!!! Grabe, Ang dami lang :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath - And we wouldn't have been able to take all these home without our ever so generous mom! Hahaha! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love elizabeth arden!!! :) Where do they get their stocks?? I'm just wondering coz my previous company is the exclusive distrubutor in the philippines for some of the brands you mentioned :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel! Elizabeth Arden is ♥. Sorry. I wasn't able to ask e. :(

    ReplyDelete