Saturday, July 21, 2012

Garnier Skin Renew Daily Moisture Lotion

Hello lovelies,

It's been quite rainy the whole day hasn't it? And the temperature has just been conducive for lazing around the house and sleeping... and procrastinating from studying. The cold breeze reminds me of when I was on vacation...

And speaking of my vacation, I had a bad attack of my dermatitis back there. I don't really want to get all technical about the stuff that appeared on my face as I'm not totally sure if it's the same ones I get here every now and then, just know that it's because of the cold whether and lack of humidity that dried out my skin and pulled out those things in my face.

So I needed moisturizer pretty badly. I even went so far as to smother my face with petroleum jelly at night to moisturize. However, during the day, when we're out and about, I very well can't go out looking like I bathed in oil now can I? So here's the remedy I found for my problem, Garnier Skin Renew Daily Moisture Lotion... and yes, it was another gift by a tita to me. Thank you Tita Sally. ;)





Information on the sides


Ingredients and Facts (which I'd like to label as promises)

This product was just perfect. I'm sorry for not being able to post a picture of my ugly dermatitis-filled face during my stay there as the camera could not really capture them well. So just take my word for it, it helped clear those away. It took about a week for the redness and minimal flaking of my skin to completely vanish.

I also somewhat use it as a sunblock although now that I look at it again, there is no indication that it has spf... but anyway, still, I find this product to be effective. It did help keep my skin glowing and youthful looking during the time I was there and I think it's one of the reasons why I could still go out of the house without wearing make up and still look fresh.


French translation.


It has a somewhat citrusy smell, but it's the type that I don't particularly like... so that's a little minus for me. As you can also see, it's a pump so dispensing the product is easy and cleanly done.

I do hope it lasts with me for a long time as I haven't seen one like this in any of the Watson's store. But so far, I am enjoying the benefits that this product has brought me.

What do you do to remedy your dry skin? Hope this has helped.

Cheers,
LIZ

1 comment:

  1. luckily this works for you ;) yeah, i don't think it's available locally in watsons..

    ReplyDelete