Sunday, October 09, 2011

NIVEA VISAGE Q10 Collection

 Hey, lovely ladies! :)

We've mentioned before that we use quite a number of Nivea products and the number just keeps on increasing!

I'm currently using 2 of the products in their Q10 skin care collection!


Specifically, 
 The Nivea Visage Light Day Cream

and
 Nivea Visage Q10 Plus Night Care


I don't really have wrinkle problems but these 50ml jars contain creams that really moisturize my skin. I really like it's scents too!

The only downside for me is it doesn't control the oil on my face much(no problem with the night cream since I only sleep anyway). Other than that, it meets all the criteria that is very important when I look for facial creams.

  • Moisturizing
  • Doesn't cause breakouts
  • Doesn't feel heavy on my skin
  • Scent
  • Within my budget
  • Probably some SPF

My mom commented a few days ago that my face looks smoother now (my mom rarely says things like that :P ) and I do notice that my dark spots from acne clears faster.

Oh! My sis also uses the Q10 Plus Eyecare. She's dealing with the wrinkles around her eyes caused by wearing contacts. :)


Curious to know more about Q10?
Here's an image containing some information about the products and the collection:


NIVEA Q10+ Anti-Wrinkle is available in leading supermarkets, department stores, drugstores and groceries at affordable prices: Light Day Care at Php 385.00; Night Care at Php 385.000; Eye Cream at Php 350.00 and Cleansing Milk at Php 200.00.


 ♥♥♥
Can you blame us for loving Nivea products? Even the famous Duchess of Cambridge agrees!


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. looks interesting! I'm a big fan of Nivea prods, too. Been using their Sparkling White line for a while but maybe after I use my stuff up, I'll check these out.=))

    Some awards for you: http://thenarcissusproject.blogspot.com/2011/10/facebook-page-and-awards.html

    ReplyDelete