Tuesday, February 4, 2014

UPDATE : DERMAX NANOWHITE UNDERARM TREATMENT Experience

Hey guys!

So here's an update post about what happened to my underarms after using Dermax Nanowhite Underarm Treatment products I received from SkinStation almost 2 months ago.

 For the product info and my initial thoughts on the products seen on the above photo, click HERE.

So for the past couple of months, I've been using these products to hopefully lighten my dark underarms. I have shared this problem in some of my posts and it is a very serious and embarrassing problem of mine since my teen years. One of the major reasons why my UA turned out that way is because during my pre-teens, my mom made us use rubbing alcohol on them in replace of deodorants just so we can save the money on buying deos. 

So when SkinStation offered the products, I really wanted to try it out and was hopeful that it can help with this issue of mine that I've been trying to hide for more than a decade now.

So I was given 2 creams so I asked Christine, my contact from SkinStation, which cream I would use and she recommended that I use the one with retinol. Here's her instruction:

"Just use one first. The one with Retinol gently exfoliates so it's recommended for those with darker underarms (and inner thighs). The other one has a gentler formulation. 

You can try the one with retinol first, say for a week or so, and if you're not hiyang or prefer the other one, you can switch. :) "

So I applied this day and night and this cream lasted for a month and a few days. After using this, I've used the classic cream...

 Right now I've got this cream in half. Both creams are easy to spread and dries easily upon application so no need to raise your arms and wait for it to dry for too long. The scent of the creams are very similar but they are very mild so no need to be too conscious on the scent sticking to your clothes.

 I use this on top of the creams as my deo. This deo is very, very mild. I don't think it handles body odor too well because of the mildness.  And remember that this is a deodorant and not anti-perspirant so do not expect that you won't get sweaty armpits. :P This too has a very mild scent. Can't even smell it unless your nose is at least 5 centimeters away.

So how did it work on my underarms after two months of usage? Well, I'll be posting pictures of my bare UA. This is very difficult for me to do because I'm very embarrassed by this. So I used up all my courage to upload these pictures just so I can give you honest to goodness reviews! LOL 
And because I love my readers. :P

 Left pic was taken around late October, 2013 (a month before I started using Dermax) while the right one was taken this February. These are taken in different times so the lighting is different too.

As you can see, there's very little difference. I think there's some little lightening on the central part of the underarm. I think it's because that's where the skin of the UA meet so the creams get concentrated there. So I guess there'll be chances that the effect will not be distributed evenly. 

I was really hoping that Dermax Nanowhite Underarm Treatment would be my solution to my dark underarms problem but as you can see in the pictures, I am in need of a stronger treatment. So far I haven't read other reviews regarding this product so I can't tell if the product is just too mild for me or if my problem is too serious for this kind of creams. *Sigh* I guess I wouldn't be buying a new batch from the range because I am not fully satisfied with the results. :(

If anyone out there has tried this, I would appreciate it if you can share your experience especially if it's a positive one. Maybe I can reconsider purchasing new ones. Or if you can suggest products that can help with my UA problem, please comment below. It will be greatly appreciated.


Cheers,
DAWN

34 comments:

  1. Maybe it would take time, kaso 2 months is long enough. Medyo naglighten naman ng onti.

    This gave me an idea. I'll use maxipeel exfoliant cream (the one that doesn't have tretinoin), I'm not using it as often for the face, will use it for my pits instead. Will update you of my progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'd say I have shady pits before pero hindi naman ganun ka-grabe. You know, the side effect of shaving the hair off your pits w/ a razor kaya siguro medyo umitim 'to. So, I tried this Dermax Nano White UA cream from Skin Station along w/ their Diode LHR service. I use the cream only once a day before I go to sleep and pea-size lang yung amount na ina-apply ko. Sometimes, I totally forget applying it. I've been using the product for over 6mos. (at hindi ko pa rin maubos yung unang purchase ko). I don't think there are significant changes. Kung meron man improvement, I'd say minimal lang. :| Maybe because I didn't follow the instructions "to apply twice a day" and with "generous amount". I'm not sure if I'd purchase the same product again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank, Rae! Hope your experiment works. I'm getting desperate! LOL I'm thinking of getting laser removal just so I can stop waxing/shaving which can also contribute on darkening my UA further. :P But the cost is ugh. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the review. This review was very helpful. I wont buy this. For now i am enrolled in their diode LHR. Hopefully i will be hairless after my session. Right now i am trying Diana Stadler's underarm bleaching which is 375 per session 2 weeks after my laser sessions. I am also using DS's deodorant and their deoplus. Their deoplus seem to dry my UA so i am trying ponds flawless white on it every night instead. The stuff we do for vanity. Hehehe. Anyway i think a surefire to whiten the underarms in a chwap way are papaya leaves. Crumple the leaves make sure the sap bubbles out and rub them on before bath. It will itch but dont. Leave it on for 5 mins then wash off. Yong yaya ng friend ang nagturo nito. 5 kids na siya pero parang artista ang kili kili ya hindi konpa na try kasi palaging late ako umuuwi nakakalimutan ko na kumuha ng papaya leaves sa garden every night. Hehe. Maybe you can try that and blog about it. I will inform you of DS if effective sila. Wala pa akong blog. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has anyone tried the Intensive UA Whitening treatment ng Skin Station? yung may Diode laser and glycolic acid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I tried the Intensive UA Whitening treatment ng skin station. Sadly, 1 session pa lang nagagawa ko so di pa kita yung changes. But I'm planning to complete all 8 sessions and see if effective ba talaga siya and di sayang sa pera. I'll update you as soon as matapos ko na yung 8 sessions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy! Thanks! Looking forward to your update! Hopefully it's effective. :D

      Delete
    2. Hi. Any update to ur treatment sa skin station?

      Delete
  7. I did not like Diana Stadler's Deoplus so i stopped using. I tried diamond peel sa undersrms and so far may improvements pero prob ko talaga yong chicken skin sa underarms. After the diamond peel the salon i went to, tried to sell me their Urea Lotion for chicken skin daw. Will try buying it after my diode laser sessions. Ms. Anonymous please report kung okay yong UA whiyening ng SkinStation please, 2 more sessions na lang ako sa Diode ko and upset ako na parang makapal pa rin. Kung ok yong UA whitening mu i'll try to get their package if not try ko na lang yong Urea lotion. Ahuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try using Green Oil Peeling set. It will remove chicken skin and lighten your underarms parang balik baby ulit yung skin. :0

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been using this cream since March (the one with retinol), so that's about 3 months now. Same with you, wala akong effect na na-notice.

    I also availed their laser hair removal and I've had 3 sessions na. Yung hair removal effective naman. Fewer hairs left but I am not confident it will completely remove the hairs on my UA. After 3 sessions kasi parang half pa lang ang nawala.

    Pero ayun, talagang walang whitening effect yung cream kahit na kung iisipin eh nakakatulong yung pagkonti ng hair. Pero I intend to use it hanggang maubos wala namang mawawala.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi. has anyone tried using the skin station's dermax glow dietary suppliment? any thoughts about it? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, iv been using the cream with retinol for a week now and as what ive read from other blogs retinol will peel the skin off after a week of using but nothing happens on my ua thats why i tried to research the product.

    I also tried skin station ua hair removal and its great, 90% of my ua hair are gone and no signs of growing. Its been 2 weeks and im happy with the result. Im just not sure with the cream

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, iv been using the cream with retinol for a week now and as what ive read from other blogs retinol will peel the skin off after a week of using but nothing happens on my ua thats why i tried to research the product.

    I also tried skin station ua hair removal and its great, 90% of my ua hair are gone and no signs of growing. Its been 2 weeks and im happy with the result. Im just not sure with the cream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also had sessions of deode laser hair removal on my UA and I'm very happy with the result. The cream didn't do much for my problem too. :/

      Delete
    2. Hi! I stumbled upon your blog because I recently purchased Skinstation's nanowhite underarm whitening cream (recommended when I availed of their diode LHR). I bought it kahit may effective na ako na nagagamit from Watsons. So sad to hear that it was not effective sayo.

      Anyway, you might want to try yung Finale whitening cream, which I buy in Watsons. Tnry ko lang sya nung nakita ko sa Watsons and effective naman sya. I use it in my ua, elbow and knees. :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the suggestion, Mary! I will try that. :D :D :D

      Delete
  13. I've tried their diode laser and so far it's good. I've done 8 sessions already. I did not buy their deodorant because I'm using Silka Papaya (cheaper and effective for me). I was advised not to use wax, veet and shave anymore and so I did. :)

    My advise is the same, never use veet and wax anymore to avoid chicken skin. :)

    Also, half bath every night, wag na mag deo, the next morning nalang. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello..has anyone of u tried their axilight laser ua whitening? Ayan na kaya solution for dark underarms.? I couldnt find any review of it..then i stumbled into this blog..
    Minsan pinopromo nila but on rare occassion lang..5k for 5sessions usually on sm 3day sale..
    I availed their promo both the diode laser hair removal and the axilight but i haven't tried it yet. Ireresearch ko p sana about axilight but i could not find in depth info/review eh i didnt wanna miss the chance of their promo
    .

    ReplyDelete
  15. Axilight is effective. Research about ndyag laser instead. That's what they're using with axilight. I have a very bad issue on my underarms and this really helped me of everything I went through about my pits. Pa sked ka na!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhhhh! Thanks for the reco! I'm gonna check this out! THANK YOU! :D

      Delete
    2. Hi Vera Dee! I've been thinking of purchasing the Axilight promo from Skinstation. Can you tell us more about your experience? It is really effective? Thank you!! :)

      Delete
    3. Hi Vera Dee! I've been thinking of purchasing the Axilight promo from Skinstation. Can you tell us more about your experience? It is really effective? Thank you!! :)

      Delete
  16. Hi! I stumbled on this blog also, trying to research about Axilight by SkinStation. I availed of their promo at SM Cebu. 7k for 5 sessions, and tomorrow will be the first! I'll share the experience and results. I also availed of their Diode LHR promo, 5k for 8 sessions. I already did my first diode 2 weeks ago, so i have a long way to go for these dark armpit problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kamusta po ung axilight session niyo?

      Delete
    2. Have you availed the other sessions yet? How was it?

      Delete
  17. Hi,plan ko magpurchase ng nano cream nila for my ua..buti nalang at nakita ko itong review mo. My promo ung sister company nila.na Blushing Beauty, 5k for 8session ng Intensive UA Whitening. Plan ko mag avail kasi super dark UA ko..huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pag naavail mo na, please share with us your experience and if it's effective. :D

      Delete
  18. Same here... Very disappointed .. I also tried the axilight while using these 3 products but unfortunately it didn't work for me. 😢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. I was hoping that the axilight would be an effective treatment. :(

      Delete
  19. I am using nano ua whitening last year for about 3 weeks. Nag lighten sya ng konti pro when i stopped using it, bumalik na nman. Now im using it again and i am planning to avail diode lhr sa skinstation.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Is my reaction to anti-aging retinol cream normal?
    Retinol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anyone here na nagtry gumamit ng axilight serum then naburn ung mole nyo? Saken kc may maliit na mole po aq sa UA ko...ginamit ko po ung axilight nung evening...kinaumagahan nakita ko na-burn na xa...ung tipong para kang nagpatanggal ng warts...safe po kaya un?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...